Survivor Inspired Island Adventures
If you’ve ever dreamed of being on the CBS reality show Survivor, you should check out Camp Castaway. It’s 3 nights 3 days on a tropical island glamping in trees, enjoying obstacle courses, rope swings, survival games and an awards ceremony!
- Survivor style games, obstacle courses, a rope swing and more! — All set on a PRIVATE TROPICAL ISLAND perfect for adventurous souls like you.
- We have quite a few different adventure options to choose from. Including a TV show starring you or WORLD CLASS SURVIVAL TRAINING from the very same crew that trains Survival TV Celebrities like Bear Grylls, Les Stroud, Cody Lundin, and more! This crew is also helping us design all our Survival Games and Obstacles!
Camp Castaway is located off the coast of Belize and accepting adventurers starting in July, 2017.
If you’re going to the island as a “Castaway” guest, this is what you can expect below. All guests will be emailed a complete itinerary and packing list according to their reward that goes into greater detail.
- Transportation from The International Airport in Belize City at 10am or we can meet you at the Sittee River Marina in Hopkins at 12:30pm the day you are supposed to join us on the island. (This would be either a Monday or a Thursday) It is a 2 hour drive in an air conditioned van on asphalt and dirt roads through some pretty countryside including British Special Forces Training Grounds.
- A really cool 25 minute boat ride through the Sittee River and across the reef to our island.
- Spend the first day eating lunch, relaxing and getting to know the island layout and your teammates. We will do a quick tour, some fun team building/get to know you exercises based on group dynamics and personalities, have free time, then enjoy a tropical dinner and our first campfire on the beach before you get to curl up in your tree tent or hammock to sleep for the night under the stars.
- The second day we hit the obstacle, ropes and water courses! Our Survivor inspired games and obstacles are fun and challenging as well as designed to bring you and your teammates closer together. Some highlights include a Paddle Board Relay Race around the island and a “best trick” competition on our rope swing, as well as “Castaway” contests of survival and “battles of whit” to mix things up and earn your team bonus points and advantages.
- The third day the games wrap up in the morning and then in the afternoon we open the island to free time. Here’s your chance to snorkel in our secluded reef, enjoy our rope swing or just relax on the beach and dive into a good book on a hammock. It’s your call.
- That evening we will have a nice dinner as well as a fun awards ceremony and campfire surrounding the game results.
- The morning of the forth day we will take you back to the Sittee River Marina at 7am where you can either continue on with your adventures in Belize or we can run you back up to the airport by 10am.
- FOOD WILL BE INCLUDED AND PREPARED BY A LOCAL CHEF. Day one lunch and dinner is included. Day two and three all meals are included. We will have water and tropical juices included with meals and will offer ice cold “Mexican Cokes” or Belikin Beers for $2 each.
- If you’re not into eating fresh fish, lobster, coconut rice, black beans, fresh tropical fruit and such, please bring your own meals and snacks so you don’t starve on the island. Also, don’t forget to plan on packing out what you bring in so we can keep the island clean for future generations.
- Each guest gets a T-Shirt and Awesome Award to take home.
- We also will have solar panel charging stations for cell phones and cameras, “normal” style compost toilets, drinking water, and solar powered rain water showers.
- WARNING: This is an ADVENTURE experience. Kids under 12 and the faint of heart should most likely look elsewhere unless they have parents who are committed to watching them 100% of the time. Feel free to email us with concerns or questions and we would be happy to help in any way we can.